- All food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Kayak and hiking guides (who will be speaking English)
- Transport (bus, ferry's)
- Kayak rental with all gear (dry suits, waterproof bags, slipping mat, cooking equipment, hotels during the trip.
- Flight to and from Norway
- Hotel, Sola beach hotel, when you arrive and the night before you leave.
- Dinner evening when you arrive Stavanger and the last day before you leave.
- Drinks and alcohol
PACKING LIST (see some photos below)
- One bag to all your expeditions stuff (see photo). Leave your suitcase with your city senter/party clothes at the hotel.
- One backpak to the dayly trips, not too big, 40 litres? (See photo)
- 2 long half thick pullover sleeve made of wool (can also be used by hiking)
- 2 long underwear made of wool
- 1 outdoor pants for use during evening (the same as you will use during hiking)
- 1 outdoor jacket for use during evening, (the same as you will use during hiking)
- 1 waterproof jacket and 1 waterproof pants
- 2 t-shirts
- 1 shorts/bikini.
- 2 pair of thick socks (if you need more, its okay)
- 1 thick pullover or fleecejacket
- 1 pair thin gloves and 1 pair of bike gloves (for kayaking)
- Hiking shoes or some other for use in camp (see photo)
- Sleeping bag (not too big) and sleeping mat (see photo)
- Caps and sun glases
- Medicine if you use
- Toiletries, towel
- Camera, cellphone with charger/extra charger
- Thermos and a cup (see photo)
- Headlight with extra battery (see photo)
- Money, Visa
Expeditions dates 2018:
June: July: August:
09- 16 07- 14 04- 11
23-30 21- 28 18-25
This tour must be booked 1 month before
Must have, nice to have