White, cold dreams
Rogaland Aktiv can guide you one day, several days, at mini-expeditions.
Tell us want you want, and we take you there. We can also put up a proposal
Minimum number of participants is 5 people.
Check out our next trip: Haukeliseter- Ådneram
Easter 2017- Haukeliseter- Ådneram
8-9 days miniexpedition
We meet at Haukeliseter Saturday, April 8. There are several options for accommodation in Haukeliseter. Participants must book their accommodation and dinner Saturday night.
- Day 1: Sunday 09th April: Haukeliseter- Holmavatn, 20 km. This is actually one of the longest legs of the entire trip. The terrain is however easy, and we should arrive at the lodge in good time before it gets dark.
- Day 2: Holmavatn- Bleskestadsmoen. Approximately 14 km på ski.
- Day 3: Bleskestadsmoen- Krossvatn. Approximately 13 km på ski.
- Day 4: Krossvatn via Vassdalstjørn to Hovatn. Approximately 15 km. On this leg it is possible to a summit if you have enough energy. Vi reach Skorpa who is 1288 obove sea level.
- Day 5: Hovatn- Storsteinen 16km
- Day 6: Storsteinen- Kringlevatn 13km
- Day 7: Kringlevatn- Storevatn- Taumevatn 14km
- Day 8: We finish this trip along Flatstøldalen to Ådneram. This leg is about 10km.
- Day 9: This is an extra day if stormy weather.