Peak tour in Sirdal
Randonee for beginners
NOK: 1850,- which includes:
- Theory Friday evening. Snacks.
- Practical theory outside Saturday and Sunday
- Guiding Saturday and Sunday
Minimum 4 participants, maximum 8.
This is a course for those who want to get started with randonee, or just want to learn about downhill skiing in the mountain.
You do not need to have experience from the summit, but you must have some experience from skiing downhill offpist.
The course runs from Friday to Sunday and has a practical approach with tour Saturday and Sunday.
- Day 1: theory about avalanche
- Tour planning
- Mountain equipment; the 'must have' and the 'nice to have'
Participant must bring:
- Skis: Randonee, robust moutain skis or Telemark-skis
- A probe
- Avalanche transceiver
- Helmet, ski goggles